DECC parking fee:
- $5 per space per day
- $10 per day for oversized vehicles or vehicles pulling a trailer
Trailers/Vans/Trucks – Park in DECC’s Southeast Lot (Across from the William A. Irvin).
Overflow parking options:
- Northwest corner of DECC Lot (Near AMSOIL Arena) See parking fee above.
- Bayfront Lot B (West on Railroad St.) Must park in West End of lot near dumpsters. No charge.
Busses/Semis – After unloading, park at Bayfront Lot B (West on Railroad St.).
Must park in West End of lot near dumpsters. No charge for this lot.
Multi Day parking is available:
- Teams/Vendors who plan to park in DECC Lot each day can pay for the entire stay as you enter.
- A receipt will be issued for the number of days paid.
- Save and show this receipt when re-entering.
- If vehicle will not be leaving the lot, a receipt will be issued to post in visible location of vehicle.
There will be no charge to park during Load-In on this day ONLY. Regular rates apply for Thursday-Saturday.
Lake Superior Teams load in at Garage Door 7.
Northern Lights Teams load in at Garage Door 9.
Team Load-out – New this year
The DECC will be packed full of events on your last day of competition. For a more safe and efficient load-out, we ask that you adhere to the following Load-Out Instructions.
Team Drop-off on Saturday:
All team busses and trailers arriving on Saturday will park in Bayfront Parking Lot.
Teams can be dropped off at Entrance B with the bus then leaving the DECC lot.
- Load-out will occur on Harbor Drive at Garage Door 7. Line up at this door when ready to load-out.
- When available, teams and busses will also be directed to Garage Door 6.
- Harbor Drive will be closed to thru-traffic to make this safe and easy.
- Only Robotics team vehicles will be allowed on this road.
- Busses and trailers will not enter the DECC Parking Lot at all for load-out. There will be NO load-out at Door 9.
- Please keep in close contact with your driver to coordinate your load out location and time.
- Team vehicles are not allowed to pull up to the doors until your team is at the front of the line to move out.
- If your team plans on moving out before the end of the competition, you must use Door 7.
Questions can be directed to DECC Parking,